We were very pleased when we discovered a range of pans that not only have some of the highest specifications on the market, but are also made from 100% recycled aluminium (saving up to 90% of the energy when compared to manufacturing virgin aluminium).
Scanpan have been manufacturing pans in Denmark since 1956. Over the years, their expertise has evolved, culminating in the Pro IQ range, with impressive attributes such as:
- Suitable for induction and all other hob types.
- A squeeze-casting technique enables optimum and even heat distribution.
- Lightweight, with a thick base designed to cook with less energy.
- PFOS and PFOA-free non-stick coating that is 10 times harder than steel (more on that below).
- Tempered steam vented glass lids with steel rims.
- Ergonomic 18/10 stainless steel handles.
- Ovenproof up to 260°C.
- 10 year warranty with Scanpan.
Scanpan are innovators - Stratanium, their unique, layered, non-stick coating allows for oil-free frying, will support the use of metal tools and is machine washable. Great care is taken during production, with each pan being handled eight times, ensuring quality at every stage.
Steel rimmed glass lid included.
Dimensions: 20cm diameter.
- Delivery Information
All products are in stock unless stated as "Coming Soon". Orders are despatched the next working day, usually on a next day service, and tracking details are provided. Currently we deliver to countries within Great Britain (Wales, Scotland, England) and the following delivery rates apply:
£4.80 for standard orders.
£25 for orders containing large furniture (over 1 metre in length).
If you have any questions, please do get in touch.