We were very pleased when we discovered a range of pans that not only have some of the highest specifications on the market, but are also made from 100% recycled aluminium (saving up to 90% of the energy when compared to manufacturing virgin aluminium).
Scanpan have been manufacturing pans in Denmark since 1956. Over the years, their expertise has evolved, culminating in the Pro IQ range, with impressive attributes such as:
- Suitable for induction and all other hob types.
- A squeeze-casting technique enables optimum and even heat distribution.
- Lightweight, with a thick base designed to cook with less energy.
- PFOS and PFOA-free non-stick coating that is 10 times harder than steel (more on that below).
- Ergonomic 18/10 stainless steel handles.
- Ovenproof up to 260°C.
- 10 year warranty with Scanpan.
Scanpan are innovators - Stratanium, their unique, layered, non-stick coating allows for oil-free frying, will support the use of metal tools and is machine washable. Great care is taken during production, with each pan being handled eight times, ensuring quality at every stage.
Dimensions: 27cm diameter.
- Delivery Information
All products are in stock unless stated as "Coming Soon". Tracking details are provided. Below are the charges and estimated number of working days to deliver:
Estimated Delivery Days
|UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands)||1-2||£4.80|
|Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly.||2-4||£4.80|
EU Zone 1 - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands.*
|EU Zone 2 - Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy, Finland, Hungary, Slovakia, Spain.*||4-6||£15.00|
|EU Zone 3 - Bulgaria, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden.*||5-10||£18.00|
* We do not currently deliver large wooden furniture (with at least one side being over 1 metre in length) to EU Zones 1-3. Orders containing these products will not pass the shipping stage of checkout.
We do not currently deliver to Cyprus, Malta, the Channel Islands nor other countries outside of the European Union.